Follow RBTWblog on Twitter

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hobs, you are strange.

Friday night. We both knew the idea of study wouldn’t last. Good company came over, the cards where brought out, soon enough the bottles were consumed and the night gracefully took over. Outside was beautiful, the air so fresh, not too cold. We shared the last cigarette while in conversation about the future, something that doesn’t often cross my mind. At this moment, I attend to my daily life so submissively, rarely ever stopping to think about the reasoning behind it all. I know going home that night I was reassured of one thing, I know where I want to be when I graduate. You may not know this but you did inspire me in a small way, so thank you.







Listening to: Johnathon Low- Vampire Weekend
Wishing for: Clarise to stop talking to my mum and to come into my room.
Dinner: Chickpeas and Zucchini with rice. Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i got twitter kids @RBTWblog